New England Maker Spaces & Creative Places!
What Will I Get From It
- More schools, companies, and individuals will start makerspaces and run local maker faires.
- Leave motivated and inspired to try something out – “Yes, I can do that!”
- Become aware of resources – who and where to go.
- Become connected to a local network of creators and doers.
- Appreciate making as being central to the community ecosystem in cities, towns, schools, libraries, companies, and other institutions.
This year’s conference will be held at the Hilton Burlington. Hilton Burlington is located 4 miles from the Burlington International Airport with complimentary shuttle service and are conveniently located two blocks from Church Street and are within a five minute walk to the restaurants listed.
To make reservations at the Hilton Burlington:
- Call 1-800-445-8667 and mention the special group rate code: MCP
- Leunig’s Bistro
- Hen Of The Wood
- The Farm House Tap & Grill
- Eb Strongs
- Trattoria Delia *Extensive Wine List
- The Blue Cat *Extensive Wine List
- Pizzeria Verita
- American Flatbread
The Farm House, American Flatbread, Blue Cat, or Leunig’s Bistro are hailed the best for group dining.
- Burlington Farmers Market
- Church Street Marketplace
- The Flynn Center For Performing Arts
- Vermont Farm Tours
- Burlington Brew Tours
- Vermont Back Road Tours
- Lake Champlain Chocolates
- Queen City Ghost Walk
- Historical Vermont Trolley Tours
- Shelburne Vineyards
- Shelburne Farms
- Shelburne Museum
- Ben & Jerry’s
- ECHO Lake Aquarium & Science Center
Coach Bus Services:
946 US-7, Milton, VT 05468
Quick Cab: 802-658-2299